Since ages and past centuries belts are there in fashion, but in today’s fashion world belt is an essential item for the look for both the sexes. Here I’m writing about belts which every girl should have in her wardrobe!
1. The braided belt- these are slightly thicker and are braided (as a pattern in which hair is braided or a different pattern), generally in the shades of brown
2. The big, broad belt- these are worn over flowy tops or one pieces and come in big sizes
3. Sash- the cloth belt, which has no belt or buckles, has to be put inside the loop and has to be tied manually
4. Skinny- these are very thin, meant only as an embellishment and not so much to hold or tighten the pants
5. Metallic or Neon- mostly good for the skinny variety of belts, metallic belts like cooper, gold or silver can glam up your overall look at night. During the day, neons works best with all outfits.